KÄPY ry is a non-governmental organization devoted to providing peer support for families whose child has died. KÄPY was founded in 1991 by families who had lost a child through SIDS, and the original Finnish name reflected that. But since its foundation KÄPY has grown a lot. The organisation offers support primarily to families and parents whose child has died in the late stages of pregnancy, in infancy, childhood, or young adulthood. KÄPY provides peer support, peer training, promotes the interests of families and takes part in research.
If you are interested in to participate peer support group, please contact our staff, tuki(at)kapy.fi or call 045-6524395
For grief support call
Some links for grieving parents
- International Stillbirth Alliance stillbirthalliance.org
- International Society for the Study and Prevention of Perinatal and Infant Death ispid.org
- First Candle firstcandle.org
- stillapartofus.com Still a Part of US – a podcast about stillbirth and infant loss
- thestillmamatribe.wixsite.com Podcast about baby loss
KÄPY – Child Death Families KÄPY ry
Åkerlundinkatu 3 B, 4. krs.